December 2 2023
Jingle Hike Challenge 2023
The Heartlands Conservancy Jingle Hike Challenge is back this year in holiday style! Jingle bells will be tied to 12 trees in parks throughout the Metro East from Thanksgiving Day to New Year’s Day. Participants are asked to visit as many parks as they can, take a photo with the bell, and submit the photo evidence using their tracking system. For every entry, you will be entered to win prizes. Bonus entries are awarded for every correct tree identification.
All are welcome to participate! However, you must be a registered (paying) participant to be eligible for Jingle Hike's amazing prizes! Each submission enters you into a prize drawing. You must be registered and 18 or older to win. If you find 6 bells or more, you will be entered to win the grand prize!
Late registration is open through December 19, 2023 at 5:00 pm. (T-shirts and hoodies are no longer available).
* Register for the Jingle Hike Challenge HERE!
* Jingle Hike Challenge takes place every day from November 23 - January 1!
The twelve parks are:
1. Knobloch Woods, Belleville
2. Babler Farm, Waterloo
3. Three Springs Park, Shiloh
4. Salt Lick Point & Water Reserve, Valmeyer
5. Glazebrook Park, Godfrey
6. Pere Marquette State Park, Grafton
7. Kingsbury Park Nature Preserve, Greenville
8. Green space East, Glen Carbon
9. Pleasant Ridge Park, Fairview Heights
10. Bicentennial Park, Belleville
11. Randolph County Conserv. Area, Chester
12. Willoughby Heritage Farm, Collinsville
- Sunday, December 3 2023
- Thursday, December 7 2023
- Friday, December 8 2023
- Saturday, December 9 2023
- Sunday, December 10 2023
- Thursday, December 14 2023
- Friday, December 15 2023
- Saturday, December 16 2023
- Sunday, December 17 2023
- Thursday, December 21 2023
- Friday, December 22 2023
- Saturday, December 23 2023
- Sunday, December 24 2023
- Thursday, December 28 2023
- Friday, December 29 2023
- Saturday, December 30 2023
- Sunday, December 31 2023