November 12 2023, 9:00am
Tortured Soles 2023 at Willoughby Heritage Farm
Tortured Soles trail running series brought to you by RunWell, your favorite local running store, is kicking off November 12! Whether you are brand new to trail running, or a seasoned trail running veteran, you will enjoy this series! The runs are not timed. You can go as far as you want, but we ask that you run or walk at least 4 miles to earn a raffle ticket into the drawing. Each raffle ticket earns you a chance to WIN cool prizes from RunWell! Those who attend all 5 trail runs and complete 4 miles (or more) at each run, will earn a 2023 Tortured Soles finishers plaque! Bring the whole family! The kids will have a blast earning their plaque!
Participation is limited to the first 250 registered participants.
Registered participants will receive an email prior to each trail run with details on the next run.
Cost for the series includes:
- Custom Tortured Soles swag (Navy blue w/pink & white logo)
- Meal ticket for the food truck at the kick off
- Custom Tortured Soles finishers plaque (if you complete at least 4 miles on each trail)
- Tons of fun in the woods with friends!
- Chance to WIN raffle prizes and tons of fun in the woods! Receive one raffle entry per 4 mile run completed in the series! Each raffle ticket earned is a chance to - WIN cool prizes from RunWell, including FREE trail running shoes that will be raffled off at the last Tortured Soles event and bonus swag!
NOTE: Can't make all the runs in person? You can make up the ones you miss prior to the end of the Series, and they will count toward your finishers plaque! To make up a run, you must complete the run, post a photo of you by the trailhead sign and upload it to the Where do you RunWell mobile phone app. It's easy!
WHAT TO BRING: Bring your own beverages. Bring a lawn chair, food/water to carry during your run, dry clean clothes/shoes for after. Optional - bring community food to share post-run.
*CUP FREE: In an effort to preserve the natural places we love and minimize trash and waste in landfills, this Series is cup free. Please bring a vessel to drink from. Reusable, collapsible cups will be available for purchase for $5 and can be used throughout the whole series.