Calhoun Touring Adventures is a step-on guide service specializing in extraordinary Calhoun County, IL. Discover the quiet beauty of an area nestled between two rivers - just a relaxing ferry ride across either the Mississippi or Illinois River. The guide will pay special attention to the details to make your day trip easy for you, the planner. Your guide will take you on a unique adventure that you will not soon forget!
- Calhoun County Discoveries featuring a visit to the county grain elevators and more
- Rural Fruits & Labors featuring a behind the scenes look at a family owned orchard, visit local produce markets, listen to a local farm about the process of raising cattle, and more
- Calhoun County Barn Quilt Trail - take a guided tour of the Calhoun County barn quilts where the pride of their heritage can be seen on barns throughout the county
- Annual Church & Quilt Tour (October)
- The Grape Escape - tour a local vineyard to see how the local fruit is harvested and turned into wine