204 W. Main St., Collinsville, IL 62234
Collinsville became a town built off their prime source of income - mining. The miners established a union, and from the dues collected, the Miner’s Theater was built in 1918. It was not only a union hall, but it was a theater for entertainment purposes brining in live performers and traveling troupes. Union offices and a central meeting location were reserved for the second and third floors. Currently under renovation, special tours are available throughout the year.