Search

River Icon

Glen Carbon Covered Bridge

Main St., Glen Carbon, IL 62034

1 of 1 Photos

Back To Previous Page

Overview

Red Diamonds

This 34-foot covered bridge was originally built in 1934.  In 1976, a new bridge was built to replace the first one, and in 2007, the bridge was rebuilt again to be taller and wider.  Today, it is a focal point for the Village of Glen Carbon.

Location

Red Diamonds