Farley's Music Hall
The historic Farley Music Hall in downtown Elsah was built in 1885. It has served as a church, meeting hall, antique shop and today is used as an events space for the people of Elsah holding art galleries and scheduled community events. The building has been restored multiple times from Mississippi River flooding and a second story was added to the building in the early 1900's. The building is an exquisite example of preserved history in the State of Illinois and still retains many of its original features including the white milk paint used to paint the walls!