Tour Principia College, a National Historic Landmark designed by architect Bernard Maybeck. The 2,600-acre College campus will fascinate your group with a Mastodon named Benny, the largest collection in the world of buildings designed by Maybeck, an unparalleled Rattlesnake Program and student made Maple Syrup to name just a few. Sitting atop limestone bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River the view from the chapel is stunning and perfect for a group photo.
Principia Athletic Facilities:
We know that it can be hard to work out on vacation. And it can also be hard to work out when you’re not on vacation. Principia College hopes to make it a little easier by offering access to work out at one of the premier fitness facilities in the region. With day passes, monthly memberships, and annual memberships, you can take utilize their on-campus cardio and weight training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball courts, a bouldering wall, a competition pool with diving boards and a hot tub, and more! While you’re here, take a tour of the beautiful historic campus with amazing views from atop the bluffs.
- Indoor pool, 1 meter diving boards(x2), 3 meter diving board, hot tub, locker rooms
- Indoor track
- Basketball courts
- Weight training equipment (free weights, machines, medicine balls, etc.)
- Cardio equipment (treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bikes, spin bikes, rowing machines)
- Indoor bouldering wall
- Outdoor tennis courts
- $10 for a day pass (per person)
- $35/month for individual membership
- $60/month for family membership
- Discounts for seniors, veterans, active service, first responders, and teachers (ask for more information)
Director, Principia College Athletic Club
*facilities are open for group rentals