We know that it can be hard to work out on vacation. And it can also be hard to work out when you’re not on vacation. Principia College hopes to make it a little easier by offering access to work out at one of the premier fitness faciliites in the region. With day passes, monthly memberships, and annual memberships, you can take utilize their oncampus cardio and weight training equipment, an indoor track, indoor basketball courts, a bouldering wall, a competition pool with diving boards and a hot tub, and more! While you’re here, take a tour of the beautiful historic campus with amazing views from atop the bluffs.
What facilities are available?
- Indoor pool, 1 meter diving boards(x2), 3 meter diving board, hot tub, locker rooms
- Indoor track
- Basketball courts
- Weight training equipment (free weights, machines, medicine balls, etc.)
- Cardio equipment (treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bikes, spin bikes, rowing machines)
- Indoor bouldering wall
- Outdoor tennis courts
- $10 for a day pass (per person)
- $35/month for individual membership
- $60/month for family membership
- Discounts for seniors, veterans, active service, first responders, and teachers (ask for more information)
Director, Gold & Blue Athletic Club